If you’ve already written some content for a book and want to take the next step we can help.
Whether you want to put your book up for sale in bookshops or on-line or simply just want to produce copies for friends and family, we can guide you through and manage the whole process.
With our simple, affordable, transparent, personalised and flexible approach we can offer you a single point of contact for all the bits you don’t want to do or do not have the expertise or time to do. Focus on what you enjoy and let us help you with the rest.
Key services we can offer include:
- Initial advice/consultation to identify where we can help
- Getting your content 'book-ready' with copy-editing and proof-reading of manuscript
- Typesetting and interior/exterior design including book cover
- Author photo (optional)
- Production (print and book-binding)
- Distribution & royalties – shops/on-line etc.
- Marketing (Book Reviews/Interviews etc.)
- Book Launch (inc. Book Signings)
- Turn your work into an e-book or audio book
- ISBN and CIP
- Print on-demand for paperbacks e.g. Kindle Direct Publishing (optional)
- Promote and sell your book internationally
You can either publish under the Carraway Imprint, with a custom imprint or none at all, it is completely up to you.
Every project is different depending on factors such as volume, format (paperback, hardback or e-book). To get an idea of rough costs take a look at our ‘Case Studies’ page.
For more information or a chat on the phone or face to face please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 292599.