Would you like to earn a reputation for yourself as a thought-leader in your field and raise the profile and credibility of your whole business?
At Carraway we recognise that business executives are experts at what they do but they are often too busy to write down their ideas or lack the direction they need to take it to the next stage and become a published author.
Whether you already have an inspiration for a book or you wonder how you can share some of the secret lessons that you have learnt over the years with your industry and/or customers, then Carraway's business publishing can help turn your life’s work into words.
Not everyone will be the next Malcolm Gladwell or Peter Drucker, but really for most of us, we are only interested in influencing a select few, whether they are your industry peers and customers or even family and friends.
Depending on how much time you have or indeed whether you are a natural scribe, Carraway offers a number of options for business leaders.
But first here are just some of the key benefits of writing a book for you and your business
- Position yourself and your company as an expert in your field
- As an established author boost your credibility within your industry
- Use your book as part of marketing and sales campaigns
- Offer your book as a ‘giveaway’ to existing customers and prospects
- Be a reference book for your specialist subject or field
- Build brand awareness for your company’s services and/or products
- Increase your appeal as a speaker at industry events
- Create revenue from book sales (print/ebooks)
- Increase overall revenues
- Get published!
Start your journey to become a published business author today.
This service suits entrepreneurs, CEOs, managers, consultants and executives who want to write and publish a professional book in their words, tone and voice but are short of time or do not feel they have the skills to wordsmith it themselves.
For those business executives who would like to write the book themselves but need assistance in coaching, editing and publication.
For those business executives who have already written a book and are looking for a publisher and all the services they can offer from production through to distribution and marketing.
Here’s a little more about the elements of putting your magnus opus together:
- Initial advice/consultation to identify where and if we can help
- Creating a Writing Plan
- Assistance in scoping out the type of book you want to write based on what you would like to achieve
- Understand who you are writing the book for and what’s important to the readership/markets
- Create an outline structure for your book
- Gain access to one-to-one weekly coaching on writing, goal-setting and timelines
- Regular reviews and guidance from beginning to end
- Face-to-face or telephone/Zoom interviews for creating content
- Ghost-writing of your book in your own voice
For those that already have content written
- Get your content book-ready with copy-editing and proof-reading of manuscript
- Typesetting and design including book cover
- Author Photo (optional)
- Manage production (print and book-binding)
- Set up distribution and royalties – shops/on-line etc.
- Book Launch (optional)
- Marketing & PR for your book
- Turn your work into an e-book or audio book
- Set up Print on-demand for paperbacks e.g. Kindle Direct Publishing
- Manage ISBN and CIP (storing a copy of your book at the British Library)
- Promote and sell your book internationally (optional)
You can either publish under the Carraway Business Imprint, your own or none at all, it is completely up to you.
Every project is different depending on factors such as volume, format (paperback, hardback or e-book).
For more information or a chat on the phone or a no-obligation face-to-face meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 292599.